If you want a reliable and safe car that performs well, it’s important to look after it through regular servicing. Missing a car service to save money can be a false economy and could cost you more in the long term, as minor problems left unfixed can lead to major repairs.
At TyreMag, we personalise our service to suit your budget and car type, whether it’s a small car, family car, sports car, SUV, 4WD, ute or van. Our qualified mechanics and experienced technicians will use the best quality parts.
TyreMag Standard Service
Choose our Essential Service option to ensure your car is running as smoothly and safely as possible. This level of service includes:
- Engine Oil and oil filter change, with up to 5L of semi-synthetic oil.
- Inspect fuel filter, air filter, belts (external only) and braking system.
- Check park brake and tyre pressure, adjust hand brake and tyre pressures, including the spare.
- Check fuel system, gearbox and transmission, lights, suspension and wiper blades.
- Top up all fluids, battery, brake, clutch, power steering, radiator and windscreen washers.
- TyreMag inspection and safety check.
Small passenger Cars from $149
Large passenger Cars from $219
TyreMag Platinum Service
When you really want to get your Car or SUV in premium condition, choose our Extensive service. This level of service includes everything in the Essential Service, plus;
- New wiper blade inserts.
- Full Synthetic Oil
- Wheel Alignment Check
- ECU Diagnostic
- Air filter.
- Pollen filter.
Small Cars from $269
Large Cars from $339
Customer information: Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide you with a quotation for any additional work or part that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring. We will only proceed with any additional work with your consent. Imported, Commercial or Diesel vehicles may mean additional costs, and full synthetic oils incur a surcharge. We will advise you if this is the case.